The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon Serenar Coll. 50/1.9 and CV 75/2.5 Heliar

T

thinkfloyd

Selling two of my least used lenses.
75/2.5 Heliar
The CV is in LN condition. Color black with both caps. Purchased new but used only twice. Found it too long for my type of shooting. Selling for $250. Shipping $20 worldwide via EMS.

Canon 50/1.9 Serenar Collapsible
The Canon is in excellent condition. Bought it and it looks and feels new. It was CLA'd before I purchased it. However, it looks like the tech forgot to replace the shim since it backfocuses about 2 inches (estimate). If you are good with opening lenses, this is an easy fix. Haven't used it since I can't collapse it in my M8, so haven't bothered to fix the shim. Selling for $100. Shipping is $20 worldwide via EMS. (front silver canon cap only, no back cap when I got it btw)

Paypal only. I'll shoulder the fees.

Thanks. Will post pictures later today.