The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 35mm Summilux-M ASPH - 6-bit Coded

B

boymerang

This lens is absolutely mint and has had a UV/IR filter on it since new. Glass is perfect and it's the latest version that's 6-bit coded.

This is a good one and I've never had any focusing issues with my M8. It front focuses slightly wide open but the focus point is within range, and is spot on from f2 onwards.

The only reason for the sale is that I think I prefer the 50mm length on my M8, so I'm on the hunt for a 50mm 'lux ASPH, as I'm mostly doing portraits and miss the shallower DOF.

Price is US$3200 net to me but includes shipping and insurance to a PayPal verified/confirmed address. Payment via PayPal.

B

boymerang

Re: FS: Leica 35mm Summilux-M ASPH - 6-bit Coded

I 'accidentally' bought a 50mm 'lux so this has to go.

How's US$3100 net to me including shipping/insurance?

B

boymerang

Okay, I'll accept US$3000 net to me.

mwalker

Subscriber Member

This is a fantastic lens on the M9. I can't take it off!!

B

boymerang

Hi Akiralx

I'm unable to reply to your PM as you've chosen not to receive them. Can you PM me your email address?

Thanks

Gavin

B

boymerang

SOLD!