The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8u (Black) warranty and extras

B

benneh

Please respond via PM if you have any questions.

I have an M8 with the upgraded shutter and vulcanite covering for sale. It has a warranty through January 2010 through PopFlash.

Camera is in EX+ to mint condition and perfect working order.

According to the EXIF data there are 4,150 clicks (Unique image ID is: 00000000000000000000000000001036)

Included:

• M8u upgraded camera
• Leica strap
• Leica battery
• Leica battery charger
• USB cable
• Original box

Extras:

• One additional Leica battery
• B&W UV/IR filter 39mm

I am selling the camera because I have discovered Rangefinder photography isn't for me.

$2800 (includes paypal and shipping to US). Feel free to make an offer if you like.

(The lens in the picture is *not* included, but is available to purchase with the camera. I bought it through Amazon, and can still return it for a full refund. If you'd like the lens (box, caps - just as new). The price was $1595 and can be shipped with the camera for the retail price plus additional insurance cost. The lens is the Leica Summarit-M 35mm/F2.5 6-bit coding.

I have 100% Ebay feedback rating and all positive Feedback on Fred Miranda. (please PM if you're interested in that information as well).

Last edited: