The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Thumbs Up, AA-gear, M8 Batteries & More

John Black

Thumbs Up Model 1
Like New Condition, $110 Paypal'd and shipped in the US

I'm not sure if these are still available anymore. I prefer this model without the cold shoe because it keeps the top of the M perfectly flat and smooth.

Artisan & Artist LMB-M8 Black Leather Half Case
Near new condition, $110 Paypal'd and shipped in the US

Purchased from Popflash this past spring and used with my Leica M8. There are no nicks, scratches or tears in the leather. There is some slight patina on the sides from handling the case - normal wear. I tried the Luigi cases, but they were a hassle to take on and off. This case slides on off easily and still protects the camera. For more info, see Popflash.

SOLD --- Artisan & Artist ACAM-301 Black Woven Silk Neckstrap --- SOLD
Like new condition, $85 Paypal'd and shipped in the US

Again, used with my Leica M8. I often used it as a wrist strap and looped it around my wrist. The M8 felt very secure and I didn't worry about the camera dropping. The strap is very comfortable to wear and stays nice a cool even under the hot sun.

Lady Bug Shutter Button
Like New, $15 Paypal'd and shipped in the US

Just bought this a month or two ago. It's in new condition. Not much else to say about it :)

Leica M8 Batteries
Used, $50 Each, Paypal'd and shipped in the US

Each holds a solid charge - probably somewhere in the 200-300 click range. Leica sent these to me last February as an apology for keeping the battery I sent to them in a previous M8. The came unpackaged, so I don't know if they were new, bench batteries or whatever. They worked, so I didn't complain.

HK Supplies -2 Diopter Lens
Like New, $20 Paypal'd and shipped

Used with the M8 and worked as advertised. Leica charges $80-90 for theirs, so the HK Supplies lenses are a much better value (IMO).

Some additional pictures of the above accessories can be found on this page.The M8, lens and filter in those pictures have been sold.

Last edited: