The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Black M8

jklotz

Bought a few months before the M8.2 came out, never had any problems with the camera. Between 5K - 6K clicks on it, performs as new. Focus seems to work just fine. Cosmetically, it is in very good condition. The only signs of use is some very slight wear on the edges of the top plate. Sale includes the battery, charger, strap, box, manuals, etc. - everything that came with as new. Also included are the original disks that came with it. I already owned C1 before getting the camera, so I'm assuming it is still good to register.

I'm asking $2300, paypal fees included, and my reason for selling is I am a glutton for punishment and have decided to get an M9. I'd like to avoid having to deal with ebay if possible. FYI, my ebay score is 100 and I deal with integrity. I'll try to get some pics posted soon. PM me for my email/phone number. I'm located in Atlanta, GA.