The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Gear

JohnH

I need to rationalize my Nikon gear. I have acquired a D3X, and now have too many items sitting on the shelf. [I would hate to give you the full list]. And if I rationalize to just one DSLR [sorry, two...], I might be able to self-justify a Phase One purchase from Doug.

This is my first sale here [none elsewhere], although I have purchased from this site. Most items I purchased from Brad at Berger Bros [except the D2Xs]; if you would like to check, Brad should recognize my name, I buy enough from him.

I will be back in San Francisco on Dec 19, and will not be able to deliver until then, so I have some time to work though this. Payment preference - open to suggestion. Delivery - San Francisco or LA on a personal pick up basis, otherwise - to other parts of CONUS - by suitable service - at buyer's cost. [I could also make a personal delivery in Bangkok.]

All the items are in A+ condition. No scratches or marks, all very well cared for. [Is it possible to see how many images have been taken with a Nikon?]

Items for sale -

D2X - body only - $1,500
D2Xs - body only - $2,250
AF VR Nikkor 80-400mm f4.5 -5.6 - $1,250
AF-S Nikkor 12-24mm 1:4 G ED DX - $850
AF-S Nikkor 17-55mm 1:2.8 G ED DX - $1,100

At this stage I am looking for offers based on these indicators - let me know if I am wide of the mark - it is very difficult to assess values. I may have one or two boxes, although that is unlikely. Assume otherwise.

Please feel free to email me - JWHindmarsh AT msn.com - with of course suitable substitution of @.

Cheers,

John

JohnH

OK - revising prices-

D2X - body only - $1,350
D2Xs - body only - $2,000
AF VR Nikkor 80-400mm f4.5 -5.6 - $1,150
AF-S Nikkor 12-24mm 1:4 G ED DX - $850
AF-S Nikkor 17-55mm 1:2.8 G ED DX - $1,000

Last edited:

JohnH

Its kinda like you walk into a room, realise it is the wrong room, catch snippets of a conversation, and as you walk away, think 'I wonder what they were talking about?' ...

:toocool: