The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 90mm TS-E tilt shift

soboyle

I have a nice copy of the Canon 90 TS-E, lens is in very good condition as described below, this is an excellent landscape & product lens, close focus, amazing bokeh to my eyes. I've used it for portraits that are stunning. Great for panorama stitching using the shift.
There is a small chip near the tilt edge, and a couple other minor nicks, see photos below.
Price is $940 including shipping in US, will split paypal fee.

soboyle

Dropping price to $890. Very nice lens, glass is very clean, movements are perfect, locks down solid. Aside from the minor cosmetic dings pictured above, a very nice lens.

D

Devon Shaw

Could we see some samples of images you've taken with this lens?
Thanks.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Forgive me for chiming in here, but as an ex-owner of this lens (tho' not the same copy), be assured it is one of Canon's sharpest—and you really can't see that on a web image on screen here, IMHO. Just 2¢'s worth. This really is a great lens; good luck.