The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/T: M645 150/2.8 A, Nikon-EOS Adapters

robmac

Have for sale the following.

Mamiya M645 150/2.8 A
This is the manual focus version of the famous D variant. VERY sharp starting WO with great color and buttery bokeh. ULD elements keep CA nicely controlled. Lens is in Mint- shape. Glass and body clean and clear. If any dust, I can't see it. Smooth operation. Used it for a project, but with 120/4A and 200 APO, I find I just don't use it often enough since then to justify keeping it. Comes with caps and box. US$295 *

3 Happypagehk Nikon-EoS adapters, chipped
Three HPGHK chipped Nikon-EoS adapters, Odd vendor name, but one of THE best sources for well-made chipped adapters and fast, no questions asked service/returns. Custom encoding helps with accurate exposure, accurate focus confirmation and obviously exif data. Adapters are custom encoded as follows, but can be re-coded for (IIRC) $20ish by Rudolph at HPGHK:

#1 "58mm F1.4"
#2 "90mm F3.5"
#3 "180mm F4.0"

US$60 per adapter*, discount for more than one. Come with Canon cap.

* Prices include payment by PP and shipping, by NORMAL Post (insured and tracked) in NA from Canada. Offshore fine as well as more expedited shipping - buyer just pays actual cost difference. Payment within Canada by EMT, deduct 3%. For buyers who don't know me, see my feedback rating on FM as Conner999 and on Ebay as Kumara999 (100%). My gear arrives as described and well packed.

Items will consider in trade:
------------------------------
Profoto Zoom 2 reflector
Profoto Magnum "
Profoto-Elinchrom adapter
Photoflex medium, large or 3' octa SB, ideally with grids.

Essentially moving to Profoto from Elinchrom and to grid-enabled SBs from Elinchrom units, but keeping couple older (aka beat to snot) Eli lights (hence need for adapter).

Emails please.

robmac

Made the 'mistake of shooting from frames with the 150 today - am withdrawing it from sale, at least for time being. The 58mm adapter remains avail.