The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Intel X25-M Mainstream SSDSA2M080G2XXX 2.5" 80GB SATA II

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes folks switching out a hard drive and looks like I have a extra Intel SSD 80gb drive in the process. Works awesome and fast. Going to zero out the drive today and format for a Mac today. They are currently 290 dollars plus shipping at Newegg. Obviously I paid more several months ago but I will let it go for 180 shipped and paypal US only.This does have the latest firmware updates on it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167016

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Intel X25-M Mainstream SSDSA2M080G2XXX 2.5" 80GB SATA II

Come on folks your not going to find one of the best SSD on the market for this kind of money anywhere.

RGoldman

What did you switch this out with? I would be all over it if I hadn't just purchased two ssd's over the weekend!

Guy Mancuso

I bought a Crucial 128gb one at way too much money. LOL

RGoldman

Do you clone your old drive to the new one when you swap them out? Does cloning the drive cause software activation issues?
Sorry, I know this is the wrong forum for these questions!

Guy Mancuso

Ron I clone using Carbon Cloner and No it does not cause any issues with activations.

Okay folks this needs to go> My wife already has the front page of the divorce papers filed out. The next purchase it's 9 pages and I am toast.