Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica/Letiz 21mm Elmarit-M pre asph w/caps, hood, box, paperwork/uv/ir filter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Leica/Letiz 21mm Elmarit-M pre asph w/caps, hood, box, paperwork/uv/ir filter

Includes everything it original came with. Late serial, with clean optics, smooth aperture and focus rings. Overall in EX+ condition. This lens is one of Walter Mandler's designs and draws with the grace and subtlety his lenses are known for. Includes all paperwork/manual/warranty papers.

Included: Leica 60mm UV/IR Cut filter ($160 value)

$1500 paypaled.

Shipping: $30 insured w/tracking.

Camera in the photo not included. Balances very well on a M body.
    Last edited by markwon; 19th December 2009 at 22:49.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Leica/Letiz 21mm Elmarit-M pre asph w/caps, hood, box, paperwork/uv/ir filter

For M9 and film body users, $1425 paypaled without the UV/IR filter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Leica/Letiz 21mm Elmarit-M pre asph w/caps, hood, box, paperwork/uv/ir filter

REDUCED $1400 w/filter, $1340 without/filter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I jumped and bought this lens right after getting the M8 bc I wanted the 28 fov--I really miss this lens! sold it to get a 25 zeiss. I find myself stopping whenever I scroll past images I made with it- its just a great lens! To have it coded makes it the bees knees

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Robert, I feel the same way about the lens. The drawing has a special touch to it, and the ergonomics are top notch. I just find myself shooting longer most of the time so the lens rarely gets used.

FYI--this lens is coded (with sharpie) and will be recognized on a M8 and appropriately corrected.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

SOLD (through another classifieds)