The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3, pristine

aboudd

I'm building a street and travel shooting kit with a (gasp) Leica M9, so I am reshuffling my arsenal - yet again. To help fund this project I'm selling my absolutely pristine Nikon D3. I thought this over quite a bit and realized that I just do not need the high FPS and ISO functions, my D3x fills my needs perfectly, so on the block, this beautiful D3 goes. Shutter count is 4874. Everything about the camera is pristine. No scratches, dings, dents, LCD scratches or anything. The camera comes complete with everything as-new, all cables, battery, papers, (torn) box etc. and with a grid line E screen installed. If you want the regular screen, I can change it back for you.

$3300.00 plus shipping and any fees.

Inquire directly to [email protected]