The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZF lens -- like new

• Thread starter Let_Biogons_Be_Biogons
  • Start date
L

Let_Biogons_Be_Biogons

FS: Zeiss ZF lens -- 18, 25, 35, 50, 50M, 100M -- like new

Zeiss ZF 18mm f3.5 Distagon --- $975
Zeiss ZF 25mm f2.8 Distagon --- $700
Zeiss ZF 35mm f2.0 Distagon --- $700
Zeiss ZF 50mm f1.4 Planar --- $425
Zeiss ZF 50mm f2.0 Makro-Planar --- $900
Zeiss ZF 100mm f2.0 Makro-Planar --- $1375

add relevant shipping/handling/PP fees

All have only seen light use, some only a couple times. All are virtually indistinguishable from new. Lovely Zeiss quality in images and build. The 50P is missing a little paint off on the edge of the lens hood (but that's it). 50MP is missing its lens cap (Zeiss can supply a new one, or find a better designed one). All of the lenses have their boxes and papers.

Buying into Sony system, so these need to go to make way for others. The 25D is my favorite and will be missed.

Prices for new ZF lenses are going up by about 23% over the next few weeks.

Will consider reasonable offers, and answer any questions you might have. Will consider trades for Sony/Zeiss lenses.

Contact be e-mail is best. Thanks.

Last edited:
M

Mojava

HI :
I am interested in discussing the zeiss lenses that you have for sale.

L

Let_Biogons_Be_Biogons

Update:
I mentioned that the 50mm hood is missing a little bit of paint. I just examined it again, and there appears to be a slight dent in the edge of the hood as well. I didn't notice this before. Doesn't affect use, just cosmetics. The lens itself is still virtually perfect. However, I am lowering the price of the ZF 50/1.4 Planar to $400 to account for the hood.