The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leic Univ. "Swing" Polarizer Filter Set for all "M" Cameras

D&A

Hi All,

I have for sale a "boxed" with case Leica "Swing Out" Universal Polarizer filter Set for all "M" cameras. This is the current version, Leica #13356. This includes the swing Polarizer along with an e 39 and e 46 filter size lens adapters and fitted case with slots for additional sized filter adapters (which are available and sold separately). It is in great shape with perfect glass and barely any use since I also have my dads identical set which I use. I would rate the condition as at least 9+ out of 10.

No matter how adapt one is at post processing, nothing substitutes for use of a real polarizer, not only for increased contrast, darkening skies etc....but getting rid of unwanted reflections such as those found at the surface of a lake or body of water, storefront, glass windows and building etc....can be extremely effective in turning a mundane image into a spectacular one.

B&H price is $449.95...my price is $299.00 which includes Paypal fees and free shipping in CONUS (insurance optional at buyers expense). Thank you for looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Leic Univ. "Swing" Polarizer Filter Set for all "M" Cameras

Hi Gary,

Both a PM and e-mail as requested were just sent. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

Sold, pending payment on the Leica Polarizer set.

I still have the near flawless boxed Leica 90mm f2.0 APO-Asphical lens for sale.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Double Negative

Not Available

Dang, missed this one. I need one in a hurry too... Anyone else?

D&A

HI,

Sent you a PM...that might help just a little.

Dave (D&A)