The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8 Silver/Chrome: 4-Sale

D

Digital Dude

This newer production Silver/Chrome Leica M8 is as pristine as pristine can be. NO cosmetic or functional defects whatsoever. Was purchased "new" in November 2007 @ 5400-dollars. Never dropped, bumped or scratched. Great unit although RF system simply wasn't for me - plain and simple. Sale is limited to USA and shipping is included via FedEx 2nd Day. Confirmed PayPal is required before shipment.
Regards,:eek:

Last edited:
M

matmcdermott

Sorry to hear you're selling. I had seen your posts on the LUF and you were quite enthusiastic about the M8. And I agree, rangefinders certainly are not for everyone.

D

Digital Dude

Sorry to hear you're selling. I had seen your posts on the LUF and you were quite enthusiastic about the M8. And I agree, rangefinders certainly are not for everyone.
Yeah me too! The M8 with primes is truly outstanding although I had to face a truth with respect to my less than stable hands.
Regards,