The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 7II w/ 80mm and panoramic adapter

7Deuce

Not Available
I'm selling most of my film rangefinder cameras to finance the purchase of a Leica M9. This is an amazing camera that I have taken some fantastic photos with, but it's time to move on.

The camera is in pristine condition, everything is spot on and functions perfectly. I estimate I've shot about 100 rolls with it. The lens is tack sharp with no haze, fungus or scratches. The panoramic adapter is also in pristine condition. There are several pictures of the gear available at: http://drop.io/Mamiya7II

My asking price for everything is $1500.

I accept paypal or bank transfer, buyer pays for shipping from Norway - which is $50 for any country outside of Scandinavia.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you're curious about anything. I have good feedback on ebay and can provide several references from RFF if desired.

7Deuce

Not Available
Yes, the camera is still available. Please contact me via PM or adam(at)billyeald.com if you're interested :)