The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: $3700 Canon 1ds mark III

C

chefboyarlee

I am a long time member over at Fred Miranda. Many of you will recognize my name. No one over there has bitten on this smokin deal, so I thought I'd give it a try here.

Canon 1ds3 in amazing condition. I am currently trying to varify the actuations. PhotoMechanic is saying under 3000 shots, but I want to make sure because the previous owner said 17k shots. (I'd appreciate it if anyone could help). It really looks new. The sensor is clean. The lcd has a few micro marks that are almost invisible. I am anal about disclosing everything. I see 3 very small marks: There is a slight rub near the vertical grip zoom grid button, one near the battery opening, and one near the top shutter and a miniscule amount on the bottom. That's all the marks. You'd be hard pressed to find them. The shots look great, but I've decided to stick with the D700 instead. The camera is missing the wifi cover in the pictures, but I got a new one from Canon today. I am including an uninstalled brand new GGS LCD 2 piece cover. The camera comes with 2 Canon OEM batteries that hold full charge, 2-battery charger with plastic covers, battery wall cable, photocopied manual, and canon strap. That's it--no box and no cds other than what's stated.

REDUCED TO $3700 $3995 shipped fedex insured in conus. Paypal is extra unless personal payment is used.

Here are the pix that I promised. Didn't I say that the marks were tiny?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45238101@N06/

I would also be interested in trading for Nikon gear: D3, D700, 14-24, 70-200VRII, SB900, Zeiss zf lenses, pretty much open to anything even a Leica m8 or Sony A900/850.

I have sold over $15,000 worth of gear on Fred's board. I am a straight shooter. Buy with confidence.
For fastest response, email to:
[email protected]

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited by a moderator:

dseelig

Re: $3700 Canon 1ds mark III

HI Eric
If the old owner sent it in for the af upgrades canon might've put in a new shutter hence 3,000 might be accurate. David

C

chefboyarlee

Re: $3700 Canon 1ds mark III

Last and final reduction.

$3500 net to me. Shipping is on you. Paypal is extra unless you use personal payment.