The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 28/2 Summicron & 135/3.4 APO-Telyt

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I've decided to rationalize my Leica lens ensemble as I've got too much Leica glass sitting unused now that I've settled on the lens set up that I use with my M9.

Leica 28/2 Summicron 6-bit - $2300
Boxed with all original paperwork, case, caps, spare 12451 lens hood/cap and I'll include a Leica UV/IR filter if you need it.

This lens is super sharp and has lived on my M8/M8.2 almost as the lens cap. Outstanding performance. I would keep it but to be honest I'm using a 24 Elmarit-M & 35 'cron on my M9 and so don't use the 28 'cron much at all. It was almost permanently affixed to one of my M8's and is arguably THE lens for that camera.

The lens is in excellent condition with slight signs of use. Glass is perfect and the lens has the smoothest focus and aperture ring feel of all of my lenses. It is a joy to use and I've owned it from new.

Leica 135/3.4 APO-Telyt - $1800
Boxed with orginal paperwork, leather case, caps etc. I can include a Leica UV-IR filter also if needed.

Another great lens that I find that I'm not using much at all. Excellent condition with slight signs of use. Glass is perfect and this lens has been very sharp. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it any longer.

Terms:
Prices are net to me - you pay any paypal fees etc. Prefer CONUS sale and I'll cover USPS/UPS/Fedex shipping costs for CONUS buyers.
I've bought & sold a number of cameras & lenses here so feel free to check for my feedback.

Pics to follow.

Last edited:

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Re: FS: Leica 28/2 Summicron & 135/3.4 APO-Telyt

Both lenses are currently sold, pending payment for their new homes.