The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss F-Metric with Orbix Standard, Lenses, +++

kipling

Up for sale is a complete mint Arca Swiss F-Metric system with micrometric Orbix front standard.
I bought this system new, four years ago from the reputable German dealer Christoph Greiner.
It's being sold because of the lack of being used, but not of being loved, then it is, as is all Arca equipment, very beautiful as well as top of the line gear.

The prices that I paid for this system new are quite staggering and if anyone is interested in what this kind of gear costs new you can find them here:
http://www.arca-shop.de

I would like to sell the system as a complete package and I'm willing to offer this package at a staggeringly reduced price, for the lucky person looking for this kind of set.

I'm located in Germany. I've been a member of this forum since it started and and I'm also a member of the LL forum and photo.net
Also 100% ebay seller: mr.kipling

The package consists of:

Camera:

- Arca Swiss F-Metric 4x5 inch Large Format camera with Micrometric Orbix front standard.

- Optical bench "telescope" 30cm to 45cm

- Optical bench extension 45cm

- 4x5 bellows standard

- 4x5 wide angle bellows leather

- Reflex magnifying viewer 4x5

Lenses:

- (Like New) Rodenstock Sinaron W MC 1:4,5 90mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board

- (Used) Rodenstock Apo-Sironar N 1:5,6 135mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board (rub marks on outer lens barrel)

- (Ex+) Schneider Apo-Symmar 1:5,6 150mm, Prontor professional shutter on Arca lens board

- (Like New) Rodenstock Apo-Macro-Sironar 1:5,6 180mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board

- (Like New) Rodenstock Sironar S 1:5,6 210mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board

Accessories:

- Lee lens bellows with adapter rings (49mm, 58mm, 67mm, 72mm, 82mm)

- Cambo rollfilm back 120/220

- 5 Arca Swiss 4x5 sheetfilm holders

- 14 Fidelity and Lisco 4x5 film holders

This is a complete Arca Swiss system with lenses in excellent condition.
Price including shipping worldwide: $5500,-

If anyone is interested in pictures, drop me a mail.

Kipling

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Does your F-Metric have,

141mm standards or the older 171mm standards?

Micrometric Orbix with the knob, or regular Orbix without the knob?

A picture showing the front standard would be very helpful...

kipling

Hi Jack,

The camera has 141mm frames. And yes the micrometric Orbix has a knob. It's tight with a smooth, good resistance and very finely geared.

As you probably know, the frames on the Arca standards are made so that you can change them out. There's a small lever that when moved allows you to slide that frames off of the standards and so change formats in a matter of seconds. Very nice. The Orbix is built into the frame, not the standard, so if you buy a 5x7inch frame for the front standard, you'll lose the Orbix, not withstanding the 5x7 frame has it also. Same goes for all the frames.

Here are some quick pics.

Best,

Kipling

kipling

Okay, I'll try and break it up for anyone interested in seperate items.
The camera alone costs a fortune new, so if you're interested in a fantastic LF system for about 50% :eek: of what it costs new here's your chance.
All items incl. internation air mail.

- Arca F-Metric with Orbix (as pictured, without the lens):
Rail, standards, wide angle leather bellows, normal bellows, 45mm extension, and reflex view finder. for $3.500,- incl. shipping worldwide.

- (Like New) Rodenstock Sinaron W MC 1:4,5 90mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board $600,- incl. shipping worldwide

- (Used) Rodenstock Apo-Sironar N 1:5,6 135mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board (rub marks on outer lens barrel) $200,- incl. shipping worldwide

- (Ex+) Schneider Apo-Symmar 1:5,6 150mm, Prontor professional shutter on Arca lens board $500,- incl. shipping worldwide

- (Like New) Rodenstock Apo-Macro-Sironar 1:5,6 180mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board $750,- incl. shipping worldwide

- (Like New) Rodenstock Sironar S 1:5,6 210mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board $500,- incl. shipping worldwide

$250,- incl. shipping worldwide

- 5 Arca Swiss 4x5 sheetfilm holders, 14 Fidelity and Lisco 4x5 film holders & Cambo rollfilm back 120/220 $75,- incl. shipping worldwide

kipling

SOLD- funds pending - Arca F-Metric with Orbix (as pictured, without the lens):
Rail, standards, wide angle leather bellows, normal bellows, 45mm extension, and reflex view finder.

kipling

SOLD - Rodenstock Sironar S 1:5,6 210mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board
The 210mm is back up for sale.
I'm also reducing the prices on all lenses. I'll leave this up untol christmas, then it's all going to the bay.

- (Like New) Rodenstock Sinaron W MC 1:4,5 90mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board $500,- incl. shipping worldwide

- (Used) Rodenstock Apo-Sironar N 1:5,6 135mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board (rub marks on outer lens barrel) $150,- incl. shipping worldwide

- (Ex+) Schneider Apo-Symmar 1:5,6 150mm, Prontor professional shutter on Arca lens board $400,- incl. shipping worldwide

- (Like New) Rodenstock Apo-Macro-Sironar 1:5,6 180mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board $650,- incl. shipping worldwide

- (Like New) Rodenstock Sironar S 1:5,6 210mm, Copal shutter on Arca lens board $400,- incl. shipping worldwide

$200,- incl. shipping worldwide