The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Noctilux F1 - Ver4 - 6-Bit - Slide out hood - Mint!

stevem8

Only had it for a few weeks but am putting this up for sale ONLY due to it being Christmas and with gifts to buy and bills to pay, selling the lens will help me out with all of it, plus fund another less expensive 50.

This is the last version before the 0.95, has the slide out hood, is 6-bit coded and is as good as it gets. No damage, no flaws and focus is DEAD on at F1 and with my tests I have not found the supposed "focus shift" that some say this lens has. I have shot it at all apertures at all distances and its always spot on with my M9.

Anyway, you guys know about the magic with this lens so I will not go on and on.

Comes with leather case and you can see the actual lens in the video at my site in the 0.95 review.

$5200 firm. I do not do paypal so check/MO only. Free shipping.

I strongly feel these will be going up in price as they will become collectable. But that is just my opinion.

If interested, let me know! Also, if anyone wants to do a trade + cash, I may be interested in a mint 50 Lux ASPH + cash.

I just need some cash for a special gift I want to buy for my wife and son this year. :) Thanks

Steve

H

hugo81

Steve,

Have just bought an f1 from another person but curious what the 'other 50' you've got your eye on is? The Zeiss ZM or the 0.95 Nocti?

Aww steve you are selling your noct again? That's too bad, I loved your review of it. Bump for a good lens and a good seller. What 50 are you looking to get? Want a V III Summicron? ;-)

stevem8

Hey Daniel,

You know, I am thinking of withdrawing for now. I KNOW I will regret this if I sell. I could use the cash right now but I will kick myself in the rear if I let it go again. So....still thinking about it. I did get a few good trade offers but still not sure.

Thx....

stevem8

I was going back and forth on this one but decided to let it go after all. If anyone wants it, its available again. This is about as perfect as a Noctilux F1 can get. No focus shift, and spot on at all apertures on my M9.

Here are some new pics...

I have the leather case, and it is 6 - bit coded.

stevem8

After MUCH thought and really wanting to keep this lens right now I just can not. With a family emergency this weekend and airline tickets to buy I really need cash more than this lens right now. Plus I have Christmas bills to pay.

Lower price - $5000 shipped. It's a beautiful Nocti with no issues. Will also consider trades again of a 50 Lux ASPH (6 but, mint) plus $2k, a 50 cron (mint) and $4k, or even a panasonic 45 macro for M4/3 and $4200.

Thanks!

YamasDigital

Hi Steve. I am interested in the Nocti. If its still available, let me know and I will send a check. Thanks.

Keith Yamada
Honolulu, Hawaii

ohdannyboy

Steve - I read your review of the Nocti and it seems to be focused on the M9 body. Any thoughts (or pics) on the M8 + Nocti?