Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Voigtländer 21mm P-Skopar & L(m) to m43 adapter

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Voigtländer 21mm P-Skopar & L(m) to m43 adapter

Up for sale is . . .

1) Voigtländer 21mm Color Skopar Pancake - $360 shipped in the CONUS
    The lens is in perfect and like-new condition. I've mounted it and used it a few times, but if you compare this to a brand-new one you would be hard-pressed to find any difference. Includes the original box, packaging, and of course the lens itself.

2) M-Mount to m4/3 adapter - $30 shipped in the CONUS
    This is also in great condition. It's one of the cheaper Chinese versions, but again, it work's great. In my opinion, unless if there's a huge discrepancy in quality between these and the official adapters, I don't any reason to spring for the more expensive options out there.

*Wanna' buy as a package? I'll give a discount and sell both together for $370 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS via USPS Priority. I will consider international shipping, but with extra fees of course.

I know I only have one post here, and I haven't even made an effort to introduce myself (shame on me), but if you need any rep I have Amazon, eBay, and fourthirdsphoto rep just to prove my legitimacy. I'm mainly selling because I have a real desperate situation where I have to buy my own textbooks for the spring semester (parents got laid off).

As for payments, I'll accept PayPal, google-checkout, check, or money-order. With checks and money-orders you will have to wait until everything is verified before I ship. I already had an incident where someone stole my Olympus E-620 because I trusted them with a check which the bank told me was valid (detectives, sheriffs, and nobody is really helping in this case).

Pics below . . .

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Voigtländer 21mm P-Skopar & L(m) to m43 adapter

In case if anyone wants to purchase from a protected retailer, I also have it listed on Amazon for a little more because of their high commission fees. No link because it's against forum rules, but I'm sure anyone can find it.

Post Thanks / Like

Lens priced dropped to $350.

Post Thanks / Like

Lens is sold and shipped. The adapter is still available if anyone wants to pick it up. $25 shipped in the CONUS.

Post Thanks / Like

Adapter sold.