The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: OM cameras & lenses, and Hexar AF.

jminor

I have the following for sale.

Cameras: One OM-1, two OM-2, and Hexar AF with flash.

These cameras are in excellent operation condition and function as they should. Shutters fire accurately, and all controls operate smoothly. While these cameras have been used, they have been taken care of and show no signs of excessive wear or abuse, and I baby my gear. The lens on the Hexar is clean and clear, no mars, marks, or defect of any kind.

Zuiko Lenses: 28mm f2.8, 50mm f1.8, 85mm f2.0.

The lenses are is excellent condition, glass is clean and crystal clear, and operate smoothly. They are all very nice lenses but the 85mm f2.0 is exceptionally nice and in almost like new condition.

Hexar AF $400 includes Nikon L37 46mm filter and Konica HX-14 flash unit.

OM-1 $100

OM-2 $125 (silver)

OM-2 $125 (black

28mm f2.8 $100

50mm f1.8 $45

85mm f2.0 $300 includes Olympus 49mm Skylight (1A) filter.

I will sell the whole lot for $1000, or all the OM gear for $700. Otherwise individual prices apply.

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like additional information.
Thank you,
John

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2591/4182154647_f5c3e1fa9a_b.jpg

jminor

The OM-1 & 50mm lens have been sold. The Hexar AF, two OM-2, 28mm, and 85mm are still available.....
John

jminor

The Black OM2 is no longer for sale. I took it out this morning to finish of the roll of film and found the shutter speed dial hard to turn. It turns but is very stiff....