The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Domke F-803 Waxwear, Near Mint

JCT

OK, I have to do something about this bag collection and this one is driving me nuts just sitting here.

I have one of the cool-looking Domke f-803 waxwear bags, literally used once and is in perfect shape with the 3-slot insert. I've been using my Mamiya 7II a ton lately and it doesn't fit in this bag, so it should go to a home where it will get out and about. It's stellar for almost any type of kit (except that bulky Mamiya ;) and the material is very neat, it's a very sharp looking bag.

Current price for a new one at Adorama or B&H (both sold out at present) is $140, I'll take $100 + shipping (UPS ground ~$10). Paypal is fine and I will handle the fees.

US CONUS only please-- I have a 100% ebay rating (jtardiff).

JT

JCT

Re: FS: Domke F-803 Waxwear, Near Mint [SOLD]

And the f-803 is sold!

Now that was fast-- and I won't feel guilty anymore!

Thanks Jack!

Jil