The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HP Z2100 - 24 inch Wide Format Printer

R

ranunn2001

This originally was purchased by me in mid 2008, I've only used it sparingly since then. This printer has no issues. Currently, it has one broken wheel which happened when we moved from the Bay Area to Sierra Foothills, Otherwise, it's in perfect condition with no marks. It uses 8 different color inks and will produce prints 24 inch wide by up to 100 foot long.

I am selling this because the economy has really zapped my photography hobby,and our desire to produce stunning large prints. But my loss is your gain. These printers retail for approx. $2700 - I'm asking only $1400. Shipping this would be quite a pain, and probably would cost a few hundred as it would need boxing and then shipping by frieght as it weighs approx 200 lbs, but I can deliver in Sacramento or perhaps San Francisco Bay Area

Roger