The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lots of Voigtlander M-mount glass!

Alnitak

My first post on this forum, but I have a long history on the Fred Miranda B&S board and eBay as jhapeman. My reputation is solid for the gear being as good as I describe if not better. Anyway…see below. Lots of good glass for sale for those M-mount users out there!

In my switch to Leica and M-mount, I bought pretty much every Voigtlander lens out there. They are a tremendous value, very high quality. All of these lenses are essentially brand new. They were all bought between late July and late November of this year, and most were only used a few times. All include the original box, and the thread-mount lenses will include the correct LTM-M adapter. If you are an M8 user, I also have either Leica or B+W UV/IR filters for these; just ask. I will also list all the filters in another ad tomorrow evening. Finally, all of these have been tested and are very good optically. If a lens had any flaw, it was returned and exchanged. My price includes both UPS Ground shipping in the lower 48 and the PP fees. Keep that in mind; if you want alternate shipping or want it shipped to AK, HI, Canada or elsewhere, there will be additional shipping charges we will have to negotiate.

21mm f/4P Color Skopar, $380 [SOLD]

28mm f/3.5 Color Skopar, silver, includes LTM-M adapter, $390

28mm f/1.9 Aspherical Ultron, silver, includes LTM-M adapter, $500

28mm f/2 Ultron, $500

35mm f/1.2 Aspherical Nokton, $750

35mm f/1.4 Nokton MC, $500 [SOLD]

35mm f/2.5 Color Skopar P type II, includes LH-4 vented hood, $340

50mm f/1.5 Aspherical Nokton, silver, includes LTM-M adapter, $420 (cap has two areas of scratched paint; lens itself is fine)

50mm f/2.5 Color Skopar, silver, includes LTM-M adapter and LH-2 hood, $370

75mm f/2.5 Color Heliar, silver, includes LTM-M adapter, $300 (some small scratches on barrel)

90mm f/3.5 APO Lanthar, silver, includes LTM-M adapter, $350

I also have the LH-3 vented hood that can be used on either the 50/1.5 Nokton or the 35/1.2 Nokton. I will sell it for $65 or $60 when combined with either of those two lenses.

I will entertain offers on any of this, and will likely give you a discount if you buy multiple lenses. Don't be shy!

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Alnitak

OK, not sure how to edit the original ad here. I made a mistake on the price of the 28/3.5. It should be $390 including the LTM-M adapter.

I am also tweaking the price of the 75 to $300 and the 90 to $350. Remember, those prices include the LTM-M adapters for those lenses.

Don't be shy on offers!

Moderator Note: I edited your prices, and marked the lenses listed below as sold. (Mike Hatam)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alnitak

OK, it looks like the moderators or someone edited this for me. The buyer backed out on the 21/4P, so its NOT sold and now available. The 28/2, 35/2.5 and 50/2.5 are withdrawn, as I have decided to keep them. The 35/1.2 and 28/3.5 are sold. The price on the 28/1.9 is dropped to $450, the 50/1.5 to $400.

Thanks for looking!

Alnitak

BTW, how the heck do I edit a post here?????

Ooops, I now see that I can edit newer posts, but not my older one. Hmmmm. Can I get some help editing the ad to get the new prices/solds/withdrawns in place?

Thanks!