The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8 with all the fixings

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
M8 for 3800 with all the parts already . Magnifier, Grip, extra battery and 2 S cards. Ready to go and shoot . Still under warranty until November and I will deal with any repair needed under warranty until than. It's in very nice condition had the hardware change and also fixed for SDS . Minor scratches here and there but it runs great. Has some mileage as you know.

I can shoot some photos Friday of it. On the road .
Accessories New costs
Magnifier new 299
Grip 227. Original plate never used
Extra Battery 117. You get two batteries

Have all the boxes manuals and everything that comes with it. Plus you get me with it and all my support.
This one is my baby.

simonclivehughes

Well, I'll be the first one to ask the obvious question... it surprises me that you, of all people, would be selling your M8, so is there something you know that we don't?

Cheers,

Guy Mancuso

LOL just have to build the DSLR side of the house. And I am not leaving Leica gear in anyway just pairing down to a better setup for me. I still will have a 12mm cv, 21, 28cron,35 cron version IV, 50 pre- asph and 75 cron
and one body , a great kit and lucky to have it.

cam

i'm just funning you, Guy! i totally understand. and this is a wonderful deal.... sigh. if only i had the $$$ :cry:

Guy Mancuso

I think it is a good deal too. These accessories are expensive and we all know you need them too. BTW the cards are 4gb transcends and folks get two of them. I think this is a great way to get into the M8 and you still have warranty plus this make for a excellent upgrade camera for someone and extend that warranty. I will also ship FREE in US insured and 3 day select. Also if something needs to be fixed under my warranty I do get Pro service so turn time is greatly reduced.

If you need a +2 diopter I will throw that in plus any other goodies i have. I have a attachment to this body so I want it to go to a good home.

I promise to wipe the nose grease off. LOL I will also clean it up real nice and clean sensor for someone. Ready to go and shoot.I might even have a few IR filters to toss in the box.

gogopix

Subscriber
MF, here comes GUY!

anyway, Guy puts together a terrific kit. Having bought a bunch of his stuff, I can tell you it will be a nice package; and it WORKS well, Guy makes sure of that!

Victor

M

matmcdermott

Too bad April 2 isn't July 2, I plan on buying a second M8 around then and this is a great price, but unfortunately the financial ducks aren't quite in a row at the moment.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
So, I'm not the only one headed to Carmel with a very full bag! I hope you are keeping the DMR as you get stunning results from it!
:D

Perhaps we will need to rent a van, not a car!

I've been spending too much time visiting the Alpa site recently so maybe this will cure me for a while. However, our planned evening event in Monterey may be big trouble for me now.

woodyspedden

Hey Guy,

I have an Epson 3800 I'm willing to trade for the M8 :) Yeah, all parts are ready, but I've used some of the inks a little :D

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
Hey Cris

JMHO but whatever you end up with as a camera system you still need to print so trading your 3800 might not be the best choice. Again JMHO.

Have fun, whatever

Woody

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
JMHO but whatever you end up with as a camera system you still need to print so trading your 3800 might not be the best choice.
Hey Woody,

I was just having a play on numbers. 3800 being the dollar amount Guy was asking for... but he didn't list it w/ a $ or USD.

Hence my jest at a trade. Particularly since mine (Epson) is at less than 1/3 the cost of his (M8).

Guy Mancuso said:
M8 for 3800
The M8 is a beautiful system. And this came w/ a lot of extras for a good price. Congrats to cmb_!

Guy Mancuso

First I am excited it was purchased by a forum member and really what I wanted it to be, I want a good home for it and Charlie also being a workshop attendee made it even better. Not only that he can shoot and has a great eye plus all that and a great guy to boot . What more can you ask and yes he got a nice deal and less than a lot of other M8's out there and it was priced this low because it has some mileage on it so don't use this price as the norm for others.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Congratulations, cmb. You now have a dream kit with a DMR and M8.:angel: Enjoy!
Thanks Cindy. Well I do get a lot of motivation from the images and civil discussion on the forum. The members are great! Looking forward to shooting the M8.