Site Sponsors

Thread: FS Panasonic TS1 Waterproof Camera

Post Thanks / Like

FS Panasonic TS1 Waterproof Camera

I bought this new in the middle of last May from B and H. It's in excellent condition. The memory card says 1040556, so I don't know how to read the exact number of images taken, but I would guess it's less than a thousand, so maybe it's 556 or something, but I don't know for sure. I haven't used it very much. It's never been dropped or taken in the water, although it's shock and water proof. It works perfectly and is in nice shape. There are a few tiny marks on the LCD screen, but they are hard to see. I've always kept it in a soft case. I have the box and everything that came with it. Blank warranty card. The only reason I'm selling, is because I ordered a GF1 and I don't need two point and shoots. It's a great little take anywhere HD movie and still camera that makes beautiful images.
    Last edited by clay stewart; 21st May 2012 at 20:43.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS Panasonic TS1 Waterproof Camera

Oops, I forgot the price. I paid 379.00 and I'll sell it for 230.00 shipped in the U.S. only. Thanks Clay

Post Thanks / Like

I sent an email with an offer, but heard nothing back. Please email me if you didn't receive and wish to receive my note again. Thanks! Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Scott, I didn't get an email. Maybe try a PM.