The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Panasonic TS1 Waterproof Camera

clay stewart

I bought this new in the middle of last May from B and H. It's in excellent condition. The memory card says 1040556, so I don't know how to read the exact number of images taken, but I would guess it's less than a thousand, so maybe it's 556 or something, but I don't know for sure. I haven't used it very much. It's never been dropped or taken in the water, although it's shock and water proof. It works perfectly and is in nice shape. There are a few tiny marks on the LCD screen, but they are hard to see. I've always kept it in a soft case. I have the box and everything that came with it. Blank warranty card. The only reason I'm selling, is because I ordered a GF1 and I don't need two point and shoots. It's a great little take anywhere HD movie and still camera that makes beautiful images.

Last edited:
I sent an email with an offer, but heard nothing back. Please email me if you didn't receive and wish to receive my note again. Thanks! Scott