The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 18mm F4 for M8

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
This is the Zeiss 18mm F4 zm lens for the Leica M8. This is a custom redone mount by John Milich to bring up the 28/90 frame lines than it is coded for the WATE at the default of 18 mm. So when mounted on M8 the code automatically goes to 18mm which means mount and shoot with no adjustments . It comes with a 58mm step up ring to 60mm and also comes with a leica 60mm IR filter a 180 dollar filter plus the costs do make this conversion. This is one very very sharp lens. Hate to sell it but other gear awaits. I have to ask 1250 for it . Paypal is fine

I shot these real fast today waiting for client to comeback . Sorry for the quality and did not get a chance to clean them

Terry

Guy you need to add some of your Moab shots to this thread. This lens is awesome but my bag is full, no, overflowing already.

etrigan63

Wish I had the cash. Just bought a Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 and I just ordered the new flange from Zeiss. Have keep my GAS under control for a long time.