The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EF 50mm 1.8 MK.1 & apple 23" cinema display

bellyface

This is a "near mint" 50mm mk.1 1.8 from 1987.. that's right, it's a classic. I was just given a box of my old high school stuff... this was attached to an old 620. This gear didn't get much use, it's been nearly 20 years.

Works like a charm. Glass is perfect. barrel is practically new. I'd keep this for reasons of nostalgia, but back then I toted my OM10 w/ 50 1.4 over this jewel.

The price is $200, OBO. Shoot me an offer (no lowballs please, i will ignore you)

Here's the deal on payment:

NO PAYPAL.
will take check (must clear)
or money order/cashier's cheque
or cash, if local in San Antonio/Austin area.

If you commit to sending me a check/mo, just please let me know, and send me a tracking #, so I know you're 100% about the deal-trust me, some people are flakes.

Apple cinema display 23" acrylic bezel, includes apple adc-dvi adapter. Haven't used in the past 2 years since I got a 30" LCD. In exc. condition.

The price is $250, + $20 for shipping UPS ground (30lbs.)

Double Negative

Not Available
The original Mark I version... I had one myself. So much better than the current Mark II in many ways:

- Distance scale/window
- Metal lens mount
- Better construction

...Same optical formula though. Nevertheless, a fine lens and a bargain in EF land.