The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND: Panasonic G1 w 14-45 Kit Lens, 20mm

Frank Petronio

Not Available
I'm looking for a clean Panasonic G1 with the 14-45 kit lens. Also looking for spare OEM batteries and the 20mm/1.7. I don't care what color the camera is, I actually think the red and blue ones are cool. I'm looking to buy two G1 kits and to pick up the 20mm prime as well.

If you have one you'd like to sell please let me know its shot count and any cosmetic or functional issues, along with the price including insured shipping to Spencerport, NY 14559. If I don't know (of) you please provide some sort of reference. I can pay immediately via PayPal. Email is the best way to communciate, f at frankpetronio dot com.

I have a clean Nikon D80 and the 24/2.8 AFD and 50/1.8 AFD lenses, plus some accessories, to sell just in case you are looking for good basic APS DSLR.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: