The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 120mm HC lens

chrisstraley

I am selling a Hasselblad 120mm macro HC lens for the Hasselblad autofocus system. I purchased the lens about a month ago from a friend, but I have discovered that it isn't what I need. The lens is incredibly sharp and can focus so close that I couldn't even believe it first time using it. The lens has about 430 photos on it so it still have a ton of life left. The lens comes with front and rear caps, hood, and the leather case. I don't have the box or paper work. Lens was taken very good care of. I am asking $2150.00 shipped and paypaled for the lens. Please email if interested. Thanks
Chris
[email protected]

V

vklassen1

Hi Chris

Would like to know if you still have the 120macro blad lens?
I am located on vancouver island bc canada and also have a ebay profile with all postive feedbacks and a verified paypal account.
I am on vacation until March 02 (away from the studio) but have email access & can retreive voice mail.

Thanks for your time

Vince Klassen