The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D body

S

streetshot

Canon 5D (Mark I) for sale. If you have been waiting for an extremely low milage, one-owner Canon 5D camera that has been babied and it shows this is it. I bought the camera a year ago last August, its had less than 5,600 clicks and shows only slight signs of handling. The camera comes complete with everything shipped from the factory (not including the lens - the camera was part of a kit that included a 24-105mm lens): original box, all software, unopened strap, original battery and charger, two additional aftermarket batteries and extra charger, body cap, unopened instruction books, and cables.

Price is $1250 and I will include insured shipping to the lower 48 USA (all other places at cost), if you use PayPal please add 3%. Though I am a new member here, I have 100% rating on the big auction site under the same user name. And I know many of the players here from other forums. Please feel free to e-mail with questions.

Happy Holidays!!!!

Last edited: