The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M complete kit

Having just bought Marc Williams 203FE system, I'd like to unload a few things to help pay for it. First up is the EX+ SWC/M kit that I've owned forever... and rarely used.

Kit includes SWC/M (black), strap, lens cap, lens shade, original finder, 6X6 Voightlander right angle finder w/ diopter adjustment designed for the /SWC and now out of production, A-12 film back w/ integral slot for slide storage (black), focusing screen adapter to use in place of back for critical composition/focus (41025, new in box) and magnifying hood (52096). Just about as complete an SWC kit as you can assemble.

Since I'm new here, and to build credibility, I sent this off to Precision Camera in Niles IL for a $300+ check up and tune up so there wouldn't be any doubts. Just arrived back a few days ago. Call Bob at Precision if you have questions about condition. Contact Marc if you want a measure of the man.

With a pristine 503CW system (up next) and a LN 21mm 2.8 M lens to sell off, I'm not about to waste this opportunity to build cred on this site. It's the best of it's kind and I'd like to hang around and be part of it.

$3,195.00 (net) + shipping.

Price arrived at w/ three data points. First, a bare (and unchecked) SWC/M which brought $2700 recently on the bay. Second, Marc's 903 kit which brought $4400 a couple of years ago. Third, about a $1000 KEH delta between the 903 and the SWC/M.

I will be looking for a pristine 50mm lux for my M (latest lens) and might consider a trade of some sort... but would rather cash it out.

Jim Bulin: [email protected]

mikel

That's a good price for the whole kit. The Voightlander finder can be hard to find. Good luck with the sale Jim!

fotografz

FYI, Jim is a straight up guy. My transaction with him went clean as a whistle.

I can also attest to how well the Voit finder works with this camera ... makes it much easier to use IMHO.

-Marc

mikel

Hi Tim,
I asked Jim about this one, and it has the CF lens found on the 903. Please buy it so that I am no longer tempted.;)