The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Found: Panasonic G Vario HD 14-140mm

vincechu

Hi everyone,

Currently looking for a Panasonic G Vario HD 14-140mm in mint condition - fully working.

Must be willing to post to England, United Kingdom.

Let me know your price (shipped if possible) and the condition of the lens.

Many thanks,

Vince

vincechu

Re: WTB: Panasonic G Vario HD 14-140mm

Thanks was shown the link yesterday, have asked Robert about obtaining a GH-1 Kit and if the warranty will be valid in the UK, he said he'll get back to me on Monday.

However I'm still searching for the 14-140mm lens as I'm not sure if I can afford the GH-1 Kit, so please get in contact if you're selling a 14-140mm lens.

Many thanks,

Vince

wjlapier

Check Fredmiranda.com. I've seen a couple over there. I was surprised they were still around.

photoSmart42

There's a number of these lenses on eBay, for not unreasonable prices. Otherwise keep checking forums like this for good deals on that lens or the GH1 kit. That's how I found the great deal I got on mine.

vincechu

Bought one of Robert (Monza), currently on its way to me :D can't wait! Thanks everyone for the help and PM's.

harry66

Bought one of Robert (Monza), currently on its way to me :D can't wait! Thanks everyone for the help and PM's.
Hi,
Just out of curiosity did you have to pay much in the way of customs duty etc?
Also is the warranty valid here in the UK?

I am in the UK also want a 14-140mm (pending sale of my Nikon D80 body + P6000)

Thanks!