Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Panasonic G1 Body and 14-45mm kit lens

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Panasonic G1 Body and 14-45mm kit lens

For sale is my Black Panasonic G1 Body and 14-45mm kit lens - available individually.

14-45 Lens, includes fitted Hoya UV filter for 155GBP (approx $250USD at time of writing)

Price for Body is 250GBP (Exactly $399USD at time of writing). Original contents of the kit box will be included with the body (battery, cables, manuals etc) - no lens and no lens case.

Buy both for 400GBP (approx $640USD at time of writing) Buy and both I'll include a lowepro case and 8GB class 6 SD card.

**prices don't include shipping -I will pay 1/2 of the actual costs, and I will also mark as gift to anyone outside of the UK**

Item condition:
    Both in mint condition as new condition - no marks on the body - no scratches on the screen or lense (protected by a Hoya filter).

Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to get in contact.

-Vince

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Panasonic G1 Body and 14-45mm kit lens

**In an earlier ad here i stated that I had a 3yr warranty from panasonic, turns out I haven't yet registered it, at the store I bought this kit they gave me a form which entitles you to 30GBP cashback and a free 3yr warranty. I have filled this form out, but will happily try to obtain another one if anyone is interested in buying the whole kit.

So effectively you could have a 3year warranty and get 30GPB from Panasonic (taking the prices to 370GBP), although I think this will only work in the UK.

If you're interested in the kit PM me and I'll contact the store where I bought the camera to obtain another form.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably going to keep the G1 kit now, but if you're interested PM me and I might be swayed. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like

*Withdrawn for sale - decided to keep, my apologies to those interested*