The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS CONUS: Pana-Leica 45mm f2.8 Macro OIS Elmarit

javanutsy

For sale is a mint like-new condition Panasonic Leica 45mm f2.8 Elmarit Macro OIS Micro Four Thirds (m43, m4/3). Should have learned from my Canon days that I am not a macro shooter, but couldn't resist trying the lens on the GF1.

From my memories (used to own Canon 100mm f2.8 macro) and experience from a friend (still own the Canon macro), this lens auto focuses faster. This lens packs 1:1 magnification, internal focusing, and optical image stabilization, in a very impressive small 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch package.

* Original owner bought brand new from Panasonic Direct.
* Perfect working condition.
* Barrel and glass has zero scratches/nicks. No dust in lens. Hood has zero marks.
* Comes with front and rear cap, hood, lens bag, box, papers, even plastic baggies (basically everything that came with it new from the factory.)
* USA version.
* Stored in my Pelican case when not in use.
* Taken outside of house once.
* Comes from smoke free home.
* UV Filter not included.
* Receipt not included.

$835 PayPaled and shipped via USPS insured and with signature confirmation to PayPal confirmed CONUS address.

I can throw in the almost brand new 46mm HOYA HMC UV(c) filter for $15 more. (Original owner bought for this lens, Includes box and plastic storage case.)

I'm new here, but have bought/sold thousands of dollars of camera gear on POTN and FM under same username (javanutsy).

Thanks for looking.

Here are some quick shots from the lens, all taken with available light, wide open at f2.8, and hand-held. These are straight out of the camera JPGs with no PP.

Back of lens cap:

javanutsy

Price Lowered to $815 PP and shipped to CONUS PayPal confirmed address. (Not including filter.) Thanks.