The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm F2 Summicron Version 4 with 6 bit coding

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
David, you should snag this pronto... The look is incredible. Think 35 Lux looks, at only half the size and weight of the 35 Lux and no focus shift...

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Need to keep this one in the family. I just don't use this focal length enough but that is me. Honestly I had way to many M lenses . I'm down to a really nice travel kit and personal plus when I need horsepower i know where to turn.

David K

Workshop Member
OK, I'll take it. I waited till after midnight so technically I waited a day before folding. Honestly, this fills the gap I've had since returning the 35 lux. I've got the 24 and 50 lux and now they have a new neighbor.

woodyspedden

Oh man, do I feel for you on that one...

:(
Me too. My 85 summarex is mourning the loss of the m8. I am so anxious to begin to really use that lens as it is something special a la 50 lux pre-asph, 75 lux and the 35 cron IV.

Come on Solms.......install the new damned shutter and get me back in business.

Woody

David K

Workshop Member
Now that I've sold my M8, this lens needs to find a new home. It's a beauty. Gero, not sure when you posted on this thread but sent you a pm.

gero

sold.

I don't think that it was a good deal for David since it had to go through his wife's account but I had to do it anyway. If any of you need it badly in the future let me know and I'll try to be as dettached to material things as he was.

so thankyou all.

Geronimo

David K

Workshop Member
Glad this great lens went to an appreciative home. For those that don't know Geronimo he's a super nice guy and a friend of our fellow forum member Chuck Jones. Gero took me out for a lunch in Mexico that I'll never forget :) As far as the wife getting the money... one way or another she always does, but it hurts a little bit more when it's gear money. I know you married guys out there will have no trouble relating to this.