The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pana G1 body, Serenar 50, Helios, Pentax adapter, FL 55/1.2

I'm selling some stuff to bankroll an M8. List and pics below. I will eat the PayPal fees for you, my friends! Please email me directly if you will, jrobertlennon at gmail. I will probably not ship until Friday.

1) Panasonic G1 black body only. $360. Bought this here recently--it's great, but the GF1 is enough for me. All original packaging and included accessories. I put on a screen protector, so the screen is perfect. Few signs, if any, of use. US shipping $10, Can $15, overseas $40.

2) Canon FL 55mm f/1.2. $140. Glass excellent, body also very good. Front cap included. US shipping $8, Can $12, overseas $25.

3) Canon Serenar 50/1.8. LTM. $125. Very good shape all around--glass is excellent. Both caps included. US shipping $8, Can $12, overseas $25.

4) Pentax adapter K, that is, screwmount-to-K adapter. $20. Free worldwide shipping.

5) NOS Helios-103 in Contax mount. Bought new from Fedka for $38. Yours for $25 shipped in US/Can, add $5 for overseas.

Thanks!