The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND: Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Home bag

Rawfa

I'm looking to buy a Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Home bag. Crumplet EU doesn't sell them (which really made me mad :mad: ) and BH and Adorrama FORCE you to choose UPS or Fedex as shipping methods (both companies make you pay heavy fees in spain plus shipping is much more expensive than regular usps). If you have one for sale let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

boxerlover

Re: WTB Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Home bag

I just bought a Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Home bag,new off ebay. My cost was $25.99 plus shipping. It's black and if I hadn't seen your ad, I'd keep it. I have already put in my small olympus point and shoot into it. First time I've had a Crumpler and just love the looks but I need something a little bigger for my EP-2, lens, and ordered flash. I have no idea what it costs to ship to Spain and I would not be responsible for any paypal fees or shipping but if you're interested, let me know. I'm off to work in about an hour but could email photos later today. Please use my email address as I find it easier to use than PM. Thanks. 100% feedback on ebay under sunsetandrainbows.

Rawfa

Too bad you didn't pm me. Since I could not find any 2 million dollar home I ended up buying a 3 million dollar home on ebay.

boxerlover

Live and learn but I'm sure the 3 million dollar bag is great! First time seeing how well these bags are made. Have a great New Year.