The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Panasonic G1 + 20mm f1.7 + adaptors

A

asecsc4

Dear All

For sale my Panasonic G1, the 20mm f1.7 lens, a Pentax k to m4/3 adaptor, a screwmount to 4/3 adaptor, a minolta MD to 4/3 adaptor, and a 4/3 to m4/3 adaptor.
Adaptors are from ebay, RJ finance or some such seller. Well made.
The screwmount adaptor is from fotodiox, first rate!
I will include a generic, but really well made, metal hood for the 20mm lens.

Camera and lens are practically unused; they come with everything. Please note that the camera box will say G1 plus 14-45 lens. That's because I had the GF1 plus 20mm, could not use the gf1 without the viewfinder, bought the G1 plus 14-45, then sold the gf1 plus 14-45, and now I see that I don't get the high ISO performance that I want without too much PP effort, so I am selling this too.

I will not break up the lot, please do not ask.
Price is $999 delivered in the USA.

Please email me at asecsc4 on gmail.
My ebay username, for references, is xpistos.

Thank you.
christos

A

asecsc4

Price reduced to $949 delivered in the USA.
Thanks
christos

A

asecsc4

Price reduced to $850 plus shipping in the USA.
thanks
christos

A

asecsc4

The stuff is still for sale.
Now I am willing to separate the adaptors from the camera/lens. $750 for the camera + lens, and $100 for the adaptors (Pentax K to m4/3, 4/3 to m4/3, M42 to 4/3, minolta to 4/3)
Both prices are plus shipping.
Partial trade to pentax k-x considered.

thanks