The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 28/3.5 Color Skopar

popum

I'm looking for a black 28/3.5 Color Skopar. If you have one to sell, please let me know the price and condition. I'd also be interested in the LTM to M adapter and UV/IR filter to go with it.

Mike

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
And while not exactly the FL you're looking for, I have a primo example of a 21 color skopar in black. It was the lens Sean Reid used for his testing and he gave it high marks. I just never go to 21 land so it sits more than rides.

popum

Thanks for your replies. Its funny, the M8 that this lens will go on is Stuart's. The four of us were with Guy, Bob, Helen, et al on the NYC shoot a couple of years ago.

Terry - If a black one doesn't turn up I will get back to you on the silver.

Tim - Thanks, but 21 is wide for me too. I want the 28 to get me to 35 on the M8.

Mike

K

keefer112

Don't know if you've seen this yet but there's one for sale on ebay right now, as well as one on RFF classifieds. Popum, if you end up going with one of those, I've been looking for a silver one for months (but don't want to cut in line:) Terry, did you have a price in mind?

-kjh

popum

Thanks for the heads-up.

I ended up buying a new one and it has become my daytime lens on the M8.

Terry

Mine is as close to new as you will find on the used market. Immediately after buying it I bought the 28 cron. So this stayed in the gear closet.