The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon gear (MT24EX, 70-200 etc.)

greygrad

For sale (from Canada)

PRICE DROP: All this gear is going on eBay sometime soon. I've reduced the price of everything to match (where possible) the price that a similar item sold for on eBay.ca recently. So, if you're interested in anything and don't want the hassle of going through eBay, please get in touch.

All this equipment has been owned by me, from new. Without exception it is in superb condition and my descriptions are accurate.

My eBay ID is ajm899 where I have 100% positive feedback from 109 transactions. I've also got 2/2 positives on Fred Miranda.

I am located in Toronto and thus ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS. So, before the price police jump on me, please bear this in mind.

Photos:

For photographs and additional information about of all the gear please go here: http://www.angusmackintosh.com/sale

Items for sale:

Canon 70-200 f4/L IS USM zoom lens. Date code UU. Mint-, with lens case (unused) and all packaging. Approx. 2017 clicks. $1022 + shipping. With 67mm Hoya Pro-digital UV filter: $1042 + shipping

Canon 24-105mm f4/L IS USM zoom lens. Date code UU. Mint-, with lens case (unused) Approx. 3960 clicks. $955 + shipping. With 77mm Heliopan UV filter: $975 + shipping

Canon 17-40 f4/L USM zoom lens. Date code UU. Mint-, with lens case (unused) and all packaging. Approx. 1987 clicks. $675 + shipping. With 77mm Heliopan UV filter: $695 + shipping

Canon Mt-24EX Macro Flash with custom-fitted Sto-Fen diffusers ($25 value). Mint- with case, adapter bracket and all packaging. Approx. 212 clicks. $825 + shipping.

Canon Tripod Mount Ring A(W) for 70-200 f4/L (IS) USM or 300mm f4/L USM or 400mm f5.6/L USM. Mint- with all packaging. $100 + shipping.

Canon Angle Finder 'C'. Used less than 20 times. Mint- with all packaging, case and eyepiece adapters. $147 + shipping.

Please note:

PM me if interested. All the equipment is sold on a first-come-first-served basis.

Ideally local pickup in Toronto, but I will ship (fully insured) at cost to Canada, the US and UK only. I will not undervalue for customs purposes, so please don't ask.

I accept PayPal to confirmed addresses only, and EMTs. Also good old fashioned cash.

All prices are Net to me, and include the 3% PayPal fee, but exclude shipping costs. The Shipping cost will be determined at the time of sale based on where you are.

Other than where stated, all gear is sold as out-of-warranty on an 'as-is' basis.

greygrad

Currently still for sale:

Canon 70-200 f4/L IS USM zoom lens. Date code UU. Mint-, with lens case (unused) and all packaging. Approx. 2017 clicks. $1022 + shipping. With 67mm Hoya Pro-digital UV filter: $1042 + shipping

Canon 17-40 f4/L USM zoom lens. Date code UU. Mint-, with lens case (unused) and all packaging. Approx. 1987 clicks. $675 + shipping. With 77mm Heliopan UV filter: $695 + shipping

Canon Mt-24EX Macro Flash with custom-fitted Sto-Fen diffusers ($25 value). Mint- with case, adapter bracket and all packaging. Approx. 212 clicks. $825 + shipping.

Canon Tripod Mount Ring A(W) for 70-200 f4/L (IS) USM or 300mm f4/L USM or 400mm f5.6/L USM. Mint- with all packaging. $100 + shipping.

greygrad

Still for sale:

Canon 70-200 f4/L IS USM zoom lens. Date code UU. Mint-, with lens case (unused) and all packaging. Approx. 2017 clicks. $1022 + shipping. With 67mm Hoya Pro-digital UV filter: $1042 + shipping. This is an awesome lens, the sharpest I've used. At 100mm it outperforms my 100mm macro, it's that good. If you don't need the speed of a 2.8, this is the one to get - and this is a great copy.

Canon 17-40 f4/L USM zoom lens. Date code UU. Mint-, with lens case (unused) and all packaging. Approx. 1987 clicks. $675 + shipping. With 77mm Heliopan UV filter: $695 + shipping.

greygrad

One lens left:

Canon 70-200 f4/L IS USM zoom lens. Date code UU. Mint-, with lens case (unused) and all packaging. Approx. 2017 clicks. $1022 + shipping. With 67mm Hoya Pro-digital UV filter: $1042 + shipping. This is an awesome lens, the sharpest I've used. At 100mm it outperforms my 100mm macro, it's that good. If you don't need the speed of a 2.8, this is the one to get - and this is a great copy.