The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus OM Zukio collection (silvernose)

lattiboy

Olympus OM Zuiko collection (silvernose)

Hi all,

I've picked up a lot of Olympus OM glass over the last few months to use with my GF-1.

I find it sits in my office a lot, so I'm looking to clean out most (if not all) of it.

Link to pictures of ALL lenses

SHIPPING IS $12 PER ORDER. Free shipping if you buy 2 or more lenses.

Here's what I have:

85mm f/2 F.Zuiko (silvernose) - Lens is in good overall condition. There are faint scratches on the rear element, but they have NO effect on PQ. The focus is buttery smooth, and the aperture functions correctly, however, between f/2 and f/2.8 the transition is a bit more mushy. Again, it has no real effect on anything, but I just want to be totally honest/upfront about the lens. The bokeh and sharpness of this lens are astounding! $145

Example of lens at f/2.8 on Panasonic GF-1:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lattiboy/1710Lenses#5424114484576762946

200mm f/4 MC - Lens is in fantastic condition! Focus and aperture are perfect, glass is flawless except for some very tiny dust (no effect on PQ). Really amazing lens all around. Quite compact with a built-in hood. $60

135mm f/3.5 E.Zukio (silvernose) - An amazingly compact telephoto that's quite sharp wide-open with built-in hood. Lens is in EX condition. Focus ring is slightly loose, but focus is accurate and smooth. Tiny play in focus because of looseness. Love this lens! Comes with ORIGINAL Olympus leather case in good condition! $40

50mm f/1.8 (silvernose) - Another Olympus classic. Tiny, light, compact. Super-sharp even wide-open. This copy is in fair condition with pretty moderate play in the focus ring. Glass has some cleaning marks and internal dust. No effect on PQ. $20

28mm f/3.5 G.Zukio - A somewhat uncommon lens with excellent optical qualities and incredibly diminutive size! Just slightly larger than the tiny 20mm f/1.7 Panasonic pancake lens, this is a terrific wide for the OM mount. Very sharp wide-open with pleasing bokeh. This copy is near mint condition. Focus/aperture is smooth and operates perfectly. Comes with old and VERY faded/used ORIGINAL Olympus case. $40

50mm f/1.4 G.Zukio (silvernose) - My favorite lens. It is incredibly sharp from f/2 on and has a beautiful, dream-like effect at f/1.4 (which can be sharpened considerably in post. Bokeh is beautiful. A true gem of a lens! $95

Photodix M43 to Olympus OM adapter - Works perfectly with my Panasonic GF-1, but also works on the EP-1, EP-2, G1, and GH-1. $40

Last edited: