The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Panasonic GF1 and 20 1.7 800.00$

clay stewart

I got this a couple of weeks ago and put around 500 shutter clicks on it. It still looks new with no marks anywhere that I can see. It comes with everything that came in the box, blank warranty card. I like the image quality and video, but I find myself missing my D700, so I'm going to sell it. I'll take 800.00$ U.S. only and I'll pay for the shipping(U.S. only) and will take a check/money order, or you can pick it up in person in Northern Arizona. If you want to use pay pal, then you pay the fees.

I've sold several things on here, Fred Miranda and Photography on the net (Canon forum) handle:Cactusclay. PM me if you have questions.

Thanks Clay:)

Last edited by a moderator:

clay stewart

Re: FS Panasonic GF1 and 20 1.7 800.00$

I didn't get a chance to put pics up, as I had to leave town for something yesterday.

Last edited: