The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Original Sinar Sliding Back

FromJapan

This is an original Sinar sliding back that goes onto the rear standard of a Sinar camera replacing the rear standard. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it can also be used on a Sinar P3 with a tapered bellows.

The advantage to using this adapter is that wide angle lenses can be used better, and the tilt and swing axes are exactly on the image plane.

Hasselblad V mount backs can be used. The adapter is in exceptionally good condition and shows very little signs of usage. The groundglass is clean.

Asking for $1800. Paypal fees and shipping by JapanPost EMS (fast, insured, real-time tracking) will be at cost.

Please PM or email me through the forum.

Thanks for looking.

Kumar

FromJapan

Henry,

It doesn't look like it can be used with Mamiya. The camera part looks fixed. I'll post a couple of pictures a little later.

Kumar

FromJapan

A few people have asked whether the Hasselblad V mount can be changed to Mamiya 645 by way of an adapter. As the photos show, I don't think that is possible. While taking these photos, I found that there's a small nick ~4mm at the top left corner, as seen in the third and fourth photos. Otherwise, everything else is in great condition. Because of the nick, I am reducing the price by $200, to $1600.

Kumar

Last edited:

FromJapan

Also available together with excellent condition Sinar X rear standard for $2,000 including shipping and paypal fees.