The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 17" 2.6 Ghz 4mb MacBook Pro

m_driscoll

I'm selling my much beloved 17" Macbook Pro. Getting a new one. The specs are in the photos below. Gloss screen. It still has one year on the Applecare Warranty (not sure if it's transferrable?). Very pristine; perfect shape. Comes with original box, software, and manuals.

$1,050, by Paypal only. Includes shipping and insurance within CONUS. Contact me through this forum, [email protected], or 206.214.8839 (PST). Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Double Negative

Not Available
Re: FS: 17" 2.6 Ghz 4mb MacBook Pro

A darn good laptop! I've got a similar one. As close to a "desktop replacement" as it gets.

Re: FS: 17" 2.6 Ghz 4mb MacBook Pro

Dang, I emailed last night less than an hour after it was posted, and didn't hear boo back. Ah well, how stuff works I guess.