The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R lenses 3 cam

cdnguyen

I have the following R lenses (3 cam) I'm selling:

- Leica 20mm f4 Super Angulon - in exc+ condition, glass is perfect, comes with hood and rear cap. Very sharp lens and it was made up until R7 body. Lens rear will clear 5D mirror ($675)

- Leica 60mm f2.8 Elmarit Macro - in exc+ condition, glass is perfect, comes with generic front cap and rear cap. This is the final model with latest coatings ($525)

- Leica 90mm f2 Summicron - in exc+ condition, glass is perfect, comes with front cap and rear cap, builtin hood. This is the final model (55mm filter ring) with latest coatings ($550)

- Leica 35mm f2 Summicron - in exc+ condition , glass is perfect, comes with front and rear caps, builtin hood. This is the final version very sharp lens with 55mm filter ring) ($650)

I can take Paypal, money order or bank check please the 3% Paypal surcharge if you want to use it.