The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35/1.4 ASPH, Nikon D200, Nikon MB-D200

Rafael

I have a number of items for sale. Photos are available upon request. I have bought and sold quite a bit on RFF (under the name Rafael), on Pnet (under the name Marc H), and on e*ay under the name bcmaya (100% feedback on >100 transactions). Please check my feedback and feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

1) Leica 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH: $2875

This is, without a doubt, the best 35mm lens that I have ever used. I am only selling it because I have to cover some other expenditures right now. The lens is in as close to mint condition as I would care to say. To be perfectly honest, I cannot find a mark on it. The glass is immaculate. Included is the original lens hood and both caps. The lens comes in the original box with the leather case and paper work. The lens is not 6-bit coded.

2) Nikon D200: $650

The D200 is in excellent condition. It has 14 357 actuations on the shutter. The LCD screens are free of scratches. The main screen has been covered with a protective shield since I bought the camera. The rubber grips are all tight. None are coming loose As far as I am able to tell, the camera is functioning properly in all regards (I have had no problems with this camera at all). Included with the camera are the original Nikon strap, EN-EL3a battery, MH-18a Quick Charger, supplied cables, original Nikon manual, and the Magic Lantern Guide to the D200. The camera will ship in its original box and packaging.

3) Nikon MB-D200: $125

The grip is in excellent condition. It includes the battery tray and all original packaging.

4) Lowepro Street and Field Rover AW: $75

The Rover AW is a great backpack. This is the version that is part of the Street and Field system. The shoulder harness is size S/M. The Deluxe Wasitbelt is number 11. The pack has no rips or tears. It is in very good shape. We are a non-smoking household.

I will sell items to the first person to give me a firm commitment to buy, e.g. "I'll take it".

All prices are in US dollars. Canadian buyers can pay in Canadian dollars. I will use xe.com for the exchange rate.

Shipping will be at cost via Canadapost Xpresspost. I will only ship fully insured with signature confirmation. Please do not ask me to under-value items.

I prefer paypal and will split the fees (1.5% each). I only ship to confirmed paypal addresses.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.

Ricnak

Hi there.

This is my first time here also.

Not too sure of the rules.

I am interested in your 35/1.4. I am in Australia. Are you OK with posting overseas?

Cheers

Ricnak