The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP1

Don Hutton

This was sold, was mailed, lost and the Post Office finally found it and returned it to me after a month.... Anyway: just not using this great camera enough to hang on to it. It's in good shape - a couple of cosmetic dings, but no issues. Screen is perfect (no scratches - had a screen protector on it). There are some cosmetic marks around the hotshoe from the lock on the external finder I used on the camera. Overall good shape and working perfectly. I still haven't found a compact with better image quality!

Camera is fitted with the excellent Richard Franiec grip. For $65 extra, I'll include the excellent close up lens and the lens hood.

Includes box, hood, soft pouch, charger a 2Gig card and manual - not sure if I can find the original CD - all the software etc is on the Sigma website. $250. Lower 48 insured shipping is included. Paypal personal payment or +3% for regular PP. Flexible on payment options.

Last edited:
B

buster3

I think I would like to buy this camera - ihowever I am working all day and need to get shipping address inplace and paypal in place, hopefully will come through soon. Thanks