The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic 14-45, 14-140, 45-200, Leica 35 Cron Asph, 50 Cron Latest Version

wjlapier

OK, time to raise some funds. All lenses below are in new condition with the exception of the 35 Cron Asph ( slight rub marks to body ). I'm gonna make this quick and price to sell. Prices include shipping, paypal and insurance. CONUS only for now.

Panasonic 14-45--Front and rear cap, hood, and pouch--no box. $240

Panasonic 14-140--Front and rear cap, hood, and pouch--no box. $725

Panasonic 45-200--Front and rear cap, hood, pouch and box. $240

Leica 35mm Cron Asph. Rectangular hood with cap, rear cap, and leather case. Glass is perfect, no oil on aperture blades, and no fungus. Aperture and focus ring are smoothest I've ever used. Slight rub marks on the body. Sharp sharp sharp lens. Selling only to gather funds to purchase 50 lux asph. Price is firm--$1500

Leica 50mm Cron. Latest version which is the sharpest version according to most who have used it--I agree. Perfect new condition. Glass perfect, body perfect, and no fungus. Front and rear cap, leather case and original box. Same as the 35 cron asph, selling to gather funds to purchase 50 lux asph. Price is firm--$800

Again, shipping, paypal and insurance included. CONUS only.

Thanx--Bill

wjlapier

Some pics. I'm not a product shooter so please be patient with me.

mFT lenses--14-45 is sold.

7-14 is not for sale.

35 cron asph:

50 cron:

Bill